SYDNEY GARDEN TRANSFORMATION
Growing Well delivers creative outdoor improvements and enhancements to transform your garden.
With a passion for contemporary design we can transform your garden by incorporating exciting new elements to give character and essence to your outside space. Our small contemporary Sydney studio provides a more personal, customer focused and cost effective design service.
Growing Well’s garden design studio delivers complete quality garden Re-Designs in short time frames.
Our professional qualified team focuses on original and exceptional designs to professional standards. We incorporate your preferences and lifestyle requirements to bring vision into creation.
Simple cost structure
- Site Assessment: Detailed site assessment including Garden Design recommendations, sketching, measurements for av. 1 hr: $180.00 inc gst.
- Garden Design Option 1: An aerial Landscape Plan with a clear visual image of your new garden; including design proposals, materials and plant selections: $750.00 inc gst.
- Garden Design Option 2: A Detailed Plan of your new garden including design proposals, materials and plant selection: $950 inc gst.
- Comprehensive Garden Design Plan: Complete detailed CAD Garden Design Plan for Council D.A. standard, documentation from $1500 + gst.
Established in the Eastern Suburbs, Inner West and North Shore Growing Well is committed to creating gardens which transform and inspire, whatever your plans for the outside let us help you to create the best new garden possible and within budget. We provide both Home and Commercial landscape services.
Design input from our team gives you access to our resources and experience. A basic or a more complex garden design or landscape plan can be prepared. Each project gains our attention to detail, and creative skill-set. Growing Well’s head designer and qualified staff give the option of on-site sketching, convenient for customers who wish to see a demonstration of what design ideas are available.
Garden Design Process
A site inspection and assessment is the first step in the process to address technical matters and provide landscape design options. Consultation will include visual presentation and material options to assist the process and inspiration.
An understanding of architecture and environment at your site enables Growing Well to draw upon landscape architecture principles and intimate knowledge of plants and materials to form unique garden and living areas.
A basic fee structure applies to design advice and consultation dependant on how much time your project requires. Our service is flexible and can be tailored to help you achieve your personal requirements.
Garden Renovation and Inspiration
- Courtyard, small garden or back yard specialists
- Qualified Landscape Designers
- Landscape Plan
- Timber Deck, Paving, Vertical Garden & Green Wall Kit
- Council DA Submission
- Horticultural Advice